Prior to this starting this process it’s recommended that you have a scanned PNG of your current (or preferred) certificate of achievement saved to your iCloud Drive. If you scanning it yourself we recommend scanning at 300dpi. The higher the resolution, the better the final product will look. Grading Days sample certificate is 3300×2500.
- Open the main menu.
- Select Manage Programs.
- Select the Certificates tab.
- Select Sample Certificate and choose Duplicate. Grading Day will create “Sample Certificate1”.
- Rename Sample Certificate1 to suit your needs.
- Select your new certificate and Choose Edit (the certificate editor will open).
- Use the Background Image Selector to find and choose your custom certificate on your iCloud Drive.
- Open the More Menu and choose the fields you’d like to Add to Remove.
- User the Field Selector and the Field Formatting controls position and format the data you would like Grading Day to autofill when it generates your students certificates of achievement.
- When you’re happy with the location and format of the fields, open the More Menu and choose Generate Test Certificate. Grading Day will product a sample certificate that can be used to validate your design and save it to your iCloud Drive.
- Return to the list of certificates saving your changes as you go.
The new certificate template can now be linked to a program and used for a future grading event.