- Open the main menu.
- Select Manage Programs.
- Select the Lesson Plan tab.
- To create a new Lesson Plan touch the red button. A new plan will be added to your list named “New Lesson Plan”.
- Touch the three dots in the new row and choose Edit. The lesson plan editor will appear.
- Name the lesson plan.
- Select the Evaluation Sheet to be used as the source of all skills/techniques to be taught in this lesson plan.
- Using the blue button to add a lesson to your lesson plan. Lesson is numbered automatically and it can align with whatever you want it to (eg, week 1, class 1, month 1, etc).
- Add skills (techniques) to your lesson using the Add Skill button.
When you’re done editing your Lesson Plan exit the editor by touching the back arrow at the two left of the screen. You will be prompted to confirm saving your changes.
General Rules of Thumb
- There is no limit to the number of lesson plans you create.
- There is no limit to the number of lessons in each lesson plan.
- When looking at the skills drop down in the Lesson Plan Editor the number to the right of each skill represents the number of lessons to which the the skill has been added. Example: Zenkutsu dachi (front stance) (1)