- Open the main menu.
- Select Manage Programs.
- Open themenu for your new program and choose Edit.
The program editor will open.
- Select the custom certificate you created for the program. In the example we created a basic Karate certificate that would have all 4 fields auto-filled when required.
- If you want to be able to award and track stripes awarded to students, check the Award Stripes checkbox.
- For each Evaluation Form in your program use the blue FAB to add a level, name it and link it to the evaluation for. In this example, students currently at the White Belt level would be learning skills outlined in the Yellow Belt checklist.
- When you’re done adding levels, use the back arrow in the top left corner to return to the list of programs. Confirm saving your changes when prompted.
- When you return to the Programs tab you’ll be able to expand the program to reveal the list of levels.
You’re now able to start adding students to Grading Day and adding them to your program.